How to post an eBook Review on Amazon
- To post a review, you need an Amazon account. See our guide on creating an Amazon account.
- You must have purchased at least 1 item off Amazon for as little as $0.01 to post any reviews.
- After the purchase of your first item, you have to wait 48 hours before posting a review.
- Download and read the eBook before leaving a review, as your review will then show up as “verified purchase”, which hold more weight.
- Download the eBook you want to leave a review for.
- Go back to the Amazon product page for the eBook.
- Scroll down the page until you see Customer Reviews. Click “Write a customer review”.
- Fill out the review form. Enter your rating, title and content for the book review. Click “Preview your review” when you are done.
- Click “Publish Review”.
- You’re all done! Your review should be published and visible on the product page within 48 hours.